As a hope of renewal in 2021, Chanel launched a new lipstick formula called the Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom. Promising a hydrating lipstick plumping effect and intense shine. CHANEL Research has created its first hydrating and plumping lipstick that combines intense, long-lasting colour and sculpting shine in a patented formula. Lets swatch and review them, the perfect transitional lipsticks for party after months of hibernation.
- 1 Swatch Shades of lipsticks Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom Lip Colour
- 2 Review Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom is good for lips
- 3 Price of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
- 4 Where to buy Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
Swatch Shades of lipsticks Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom Lip Colour
Its new black and silver packaging recalls the mirror-like finish of the lipstick. It also features a transparent cap that allows each intense shade to peek through.
With the formula comes in 20 different shades. From nudes to deep burgundies, and offers a beautiful long wear formula that features jojoba esters that act as an emollient to prevent dryness and flaking. Most of the colors pull bold pink and red, the colours are intense and bright. Colors swatched below in numerical order by their names:
- Chanel 110 Chance – creamy beige
- Chanel 112 Opportunity – brown pink
- Chanel 114 Glow – medium brown with a hint of plum
- Chanel 116 Dream – soft warm pink
- Chanel 118 Radiant – mauve with hint of plum
- Chanel 120 Freshness – medium plum
- Chanel 122 Zenith – soft coral
- Chanel 124 Merveille – pink coral
- Chanel 126 Season – hot pink
- Chanel 128 Magic – warm coral red
- Chanel 130 Blossom – bright coral
- Chanel 132 Vivacity – coral with hint of red
- Chanel 134 Sunlight – orange red
- Chanel 136 Destiny – bright bold pink
- Chanel 138 Vitalite – blue based pink red
- Chanel 140 Alive – classic red
- Chanel 142 Burst – deep bright rose pink, has a subtle shimmer
- Chanel 144 Unexpected – deeper red
- Chanel 146 Blast – plum berry
- Chanel 148 Surprise – deeper plum brown
How to use Chanel Coco Bloom
Apply directly to the lips with a single swipe.
Within seconds of application, the formula transforms and releases a burst of shine.
What color lipstick is most attractive of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
Swatch Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom #112 Opportunity
- A warm brown pink with shine. It enhances the natural color of your lips.
- This sheer, brown-based neutral offers a touch of pink and a subtle shimmer.
Swatch Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom #116 Dream
- It had nearly opaque color payoff in a single layer, which adhered evenly to lips and softened most of lip lines.
- A swipe of nude lipstick is an easy way to look like you made some effort. It’s a tricky thing, though, because choose a shade that clashes with your skin tone and it can do you dirty.
Swatch Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom #118 Radiant
- It is a muted, medium-dark mauve with subtle, warm undertones and a cream finish.
- It had opaque pigmentation paired with a smooth, lightly creamy consistency that had moderate slip but didn’t slide around too much during wear.
Swatch Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom #134 Sunlight
- It is a brighter, coral-red orange with heat undertones and a pure sheen. A moderately warm-toned, medium-dark copper with a luminous finish.
- It had medium to semi-opaque pigmentation that utilized evenly and easily throughout lips.
Swatch Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom #140 Alive
- A bold classic red with a subtle shimmer. It’s dynamic, bold, and confident.
- Inspired by Coco Chanel’s signature red pout, this iconic red is a must-have in any makeup bag.
Review Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom is good for lips
Texture of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
- The texture is like a slightly shiny satin, with a hint of a shine, which makes it look more flattering. There is a noticeable plumping effect on lips.
- Ultra-comfortable, it works in two phases. Phase 1: colour capture, the colour instantly sets on the lips, creating an intense, long-lasting result. Phase 2: plumping power. The ultra-glossy oil phase rises to the surface, providing spectacular shine.
- They’re mostly creams with a few that have a shimmer. It might feel like you’re just wearing a lip balm, but you’ll find a gorgeous wash of color.
Coverage of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
It only took one swipe to get brilliant color payoff. It glides on the flawlessly with full coverage.
Is Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom long-lasting lipstick?
Does Chanel lipstick stay on lip? One quick swipe and this lip stain will stay on your lips half day long. But it can mark mask.
Pros of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
- Lightweight and comfortable on lips.
- Keeps lips nourished and protected throughout the day.
- They have a creamy smooth texture that glides on the flawlessly with full coverage.
- The finish is glossy without being sticky, and pigmented without being too bold. If you’re not someone who’s into super vibrant color, you could use a piece of tissue to blot your lips.
- Unscented formula. I put the tube right on my nose and on the lips I don’t notice it at all.
Cons of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
- Can mark masks, but does not smear as much.
- They are expensive lipsticks.
Price of Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
This lipstick’s $40 price.
Where to buy Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom
I really like them. With a wealth of shades and range of finishes, find everything you need for a perfect lip look.